A full Risk Assessment has been carried out prior to reopening following the lockdown period, and this is available to view on request.
To summarise, the following procedures have now been put into place at the salon, and all must be adhered to.
If they are not, treatment WILL NOT go ahead, and you will be responsible for paying the full cost of the treatments booked.
A copy of these procedures is attached to every booking’s Pre-Treatment Covid-19 Questionnaire.
- Appointments are only available as pre-bookings – no walk-ins. This includes anyone who wishes to buy vouchers or other retail. Please be on time (not early, not late), knock and wait for the door to be opened. The door will be locked at all times.
- There is a minimum 30 minute appointment time.
- Please rearrange your appointment if you or anyone you have been in contact with, has any symptoms of Covid-19.
- Please use the hand sanitiser upon your arrival and exit of the salon.
- Please come to your appointment alone.
- Please bring only essential and as few personal belongings to your appointment as possible.
- Please bring a face covering with you if your treatment does not include an area on the lower face (available at additional cost if required). This will need to be worn the entire duration of your time in the salon.
- Please use card payment where possible, or exact cash payment otherwise.
- Please note the toilet is not in use at this time due to the tight restrictions in time and cleaning between appointments.
- There is no interior waiting area at this time.
- There are no products on display for retail – please ask if you would like to see or purchase anything.
- Please practice social distancing where possible and follow floor markers.
- Please adhere to health and safety signage throughout the salon.
- All consultations, aftercare and pre-treatment Covid-19 health questionnaires are digital and paperless, and must be completed before treatment.
- Appointments are being staggered to allow for extra cleaning between clients.
- Areas to be cleaned down between clients include (but are not exclusive to) all common area touch points, such as door handles, hard surfaces, treatment room chair, bed covering and card machine etc, and will be cleaned using either an anti-microbial wipe or spray. Disposables will be used where possible, as has always been the case.
- You will notice the salon isn’t quite as it normally is – this is to reduce cleaning time, further risk of cross-contamination and any possible reservoirs of infection such as soft furnishings.
- To reduce cleaning time, treatments will be made in blocks, for example, a morning of waxing followed by an afternoon of facials. Whilst every effort will be made to give you your preferred appointment time, this may not always be possible.
- Please avoid touching your phone during your treatment, and sanitise your hands immediately after.
- All equipment is sanitised and/or disinfected before and after each client (as it always already was).
- The salon is regularly cleaned for your safety and mine (as it always already was).
- Thorough training has been undertaken in the correct use of PPE, and this will be worn all day as needed.
- Rigorous Advanced Infection Control training has also been undertaken.